We're here for you
Applied Diagnostics makes billing as friendly and flexible as possible by providing many different payment options to our patients and customers. Depending on the arrangement your clinic, hospital, or health insurance plan has with us, you may or may not receive a bill directly from Applied Diagnostics for all or part of the services provided by us.
We do our best to attain reimbursement from insurance companies without contacting you.
Some of the situations that can result in you receiving a bill from us are:
- You have third-party/non-government insurance and are responsible for: co-payment, co-insurance, deductible, and/or non-covered services.
- You have Medicare and are responsible for 20%, co-insurance.
- You have Medicare and have signed an ABN (advanced beneficiary notice). In this case, you may owe the difference between what Medicare paid and what they have set as the cost of the test.
- You do not have insurance and you are considered self-pay patient.
If you receive an Applied Diagnostics statement, there are several options for payment:
- Check or money order: Please make payable to Applied Diagnostics and mail to the address on the statement.
- Credit or debit card: You may complete the form on the bottom of your statement or to pay by phone, please call us at the number below. A receipt can be mailed to you upon request.
- Pay Online
We understand that insurance and billing procedures can seem complicated at times. We will do our best to help answer questions and ensure accurate billing. It is our desire to assist you as much as possible in the settlement of your account. If you are unable to make payment in full, please contact our Billing Department for payment arrangements.
1140 Business Center Drive
Houston, Texas 77043
Toll Free: 1-855-ADX-TEST (1-855-239-8378)
How can we help?
Information for physicians and medical staffGet more info
New & Known
What’s happening in oncologyLearn more
Be a part of helping us to save livesStart helping today